Mr Prempeh was born in 1976 qualifying from the University of the West Indies in Trinidad in 2001 and obtained the FRCS (Glasg) (Tr and Orth) in 2015.
Mr Prempeh is a Consultant Spinal Surgeon with Ipswich NHS Trust and Mid Essex Hospital Trust. His special interest includes degenerative spine disease, anterior lumbar surgery, spinal infections and minimal invasive (keyhole) surgery. He is fully registered with the General Medical Council and on the Specialist Register for Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery.
He holds membership of the:
- British Association of Spinal Surgeons (BASS)
- British Orthopaedic Association (BOA)
- British Orthopaedic Trainees Association (BOTA)
- General Medical Council (UK)- Full Member
Mr Prempeh has completed medical reports for personal injury and small claims where patients have been involved in road traffic accidents.
- Degenerative Spine Disease
- Anterior Lumbar Surgery
- Spinal Infections and Minimal Invasive (Keyhole) Surgery
- Spinal Injuries
- Cauda Equina Syndrome
Consultations by arrangement are available in:
- Kings Lynn