Henry is currently Consultant Spinal Surgeon at Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust completing his Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (England) in 2013 and concurrently at the Schoen Klinik Munich, New York and University of California San Francisco.
Henry specialises in lumbar microdiscectomy, lumbar fusion, spinal (lumbar) decompression, spinal fusion, spinal anaesthetic and lumbar discectomy.
He has further specialist interests in all aspects of adult vertebral column injury or pathology (extra-dural), acute and traumatic spinal pathology including cauda equina syndrome and anterior cervical, thoracic and lumbar reconstruction.
Henry’s principle interest is the management of degenerative adult spine.
Mr Henry Budd is a Consultant Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon who has experience over 6 years in Claimant, Defendant and Clinical Negligence cases.
He has obtained Bond Solon, Excellence in Report Writing status (2017).
At present Henry’s availability:
- Appointment availability 4-6 weeks
- Report turnaround 6-8 weeks. This can be reduced with time sensitive cases.
- Available to travel and undertake domiciliary visits as required.
Henry can see clients in the following area:
- Bristol Litfield House Medical Centre, 1 Litfield Place, BS8 3LS
- London 116 Harley Street, W1G 7 GL
- Exeter Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital, EX2 4UG