Dr Leschinskiy was born in 1966, he qualified from University of Donetsk State Medical University, USSR.
Dr Leschinskiy is a full time Consultant in Pain Medicine & Anaesthesia. His special interests are musculoskeletal and post-traumatic pain and neuropathic pain conditions.
He is particularly interested in issues of functional restoration in pain patients and role of opioids in non-malignant pain. He is fully registered with the General Medical Council.
His holds membership of the:
- Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Fellowship of the Faculty of Pain Medicine
- Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain & Ireland
- British Pain Society and Medical Protection Society
Dr Leschinskiy has been regularly attending courses on Medico Legal Report writing including:
- Medico-Legal Conference, Cambridge 2013
- Expert Witness Intensive Care Training Course 2013
He has been providing medicolegal reports since 2011. Dr Leschinskiy also holds BSc in Economics & Mathematical Science that helps him apply more analytical approach while dealing with medicolegal matters.
- Musculoskeletal back and neck injuries
- Neuropathic pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Chronic pain syndrome
- Work related injuries
- Ongoing pain following RTA
BMI Blackheath Hospital, 40-42 Lee Terrace, Blackheath, London, SE3 9UD
The Shard, 32 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9SG