Hours: Part-time (30 hours)
Salery: £19,000 to £20,000 per annum pro rata plus benefits (dependent on experience)
As a Senior Administrator/PA you will be required to support the Directors of Holdings Direct. You will be part of a team that works to ensure that all members of the senior team are supported to a high level.
Experience as an Administrator is essential as well as excellent secretarial and organisation skills. You will be part of a strong team with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and will have the ability to demonstrate initiative. Diplomatic and discreet in approach, you will need to be able to manage a complex and demanding workload, be able to work to deadlines and have the ability to assimilate large quantities of written and verbal communication quickly.
A general knowledge of HR administration and experience supporting recruitment using HR management systems would be desirable.
Flexibility, commitment and a desire to provide an excellent focused service is a key requirement of this role along with maintaining confidentiality and privacy at all times.
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to communicate with employees in a pleasant and effective manner.
- Ability to be self-motivating, innovative and work without supervision.
- Highly organised and pays attention to detail.
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel would be advantageous.
- Effective diary management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of confidentiality.
- Share information appropriately, according to legislation such as GDPR.
- A knowledge of HR systems would be advantageous.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide secretarial support to the Board of Directors.
- Providing administrative support for a range of meetings, including director’s meetings. This will include preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers, occasional minute taking, noting action points and following them up.
- Receiving and dealing with telephone calls professionally, re-directing or taking messages and using initiative to deal with queries.
- Sorting, distributing and responding or drafting responses to incoming mail/emails in a timely and efficient manner.
- Making travel arrangements for Directors, booking accommodation and processing claims for expenses.
- Recruiting personnel, to include supporting the development of job descriptions, preparing job adverts, and reviewing application forms.
- Maintaining and monitoring annual leave and sickness records for all personnel using our HR management system.
- Updating the Staff handbook.
- Liaising with accounts and maintaining employee records.
- Supporting the development of HR planning and strategies.
- Delivering inductions to new personnel.
- Supporting on the training needs in conjunction with line management using e-learning.
- Keep an accurate record of all personnel details ensuring they are up to date and accurate using the HR management tools.
- Oversee employee services such as Health and Safety.
- Other duties commensurate with the role.
Many of the operational responsibilities will be managed via our Hub. This will be a centralised platform which will allow the successful candidate to manage these aspects centrally across the Holdings Direct group. Some of the policies, processes and applications will be driven through the Hub. For example, annual leave, Sickness policies etc.
The Senior Administrator will report directly to the Director of Operations.
How to apply
please forward your CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com